Social Icons

.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

this can't be !.. :((

A few years ago, this is just a personal blog, only few people knew this before. Most of them are my closest friends. But it’s different now, last month I shared one of my post in my facebook . Many are surprised that I am into blogging. Even those people who are just an ordinary officemate or acquaintance are now following and reading my blog. It’s really overwhelming that they are interested and somehow they appreciate what I am writing. But at the same time, it’s a little embarrassing on my part because I’m not used to compliments of other people. Sometimes, I wanted to post something personal but I am now hesitant to do it because some people around me might read it and I’m too scared to know their reactions about how I feel, that they might just laugh on me.

Like now, I have something in my mind to post. I want to burst my emotions into blogging but I can’t. I want to cry but instead all I do is just smile. This is not really a serious problem. I don’t know... I don’t understand myself anymore.. I don’t know why I am feeling this, this can’t be!.. haaaays .. :(

No comments: