Social Icons

.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

constantly

This song is exactly how I feel ..

***

I knew it was there, though I tried to hide
The feeling just kept on shining on through
Haven't known you that long, so I try to deny it
But the feeling was much, too much, too strong ..
Could this be love deep down inside
Tearing me apart, I feel it in my heart

CHORUS:
Constantly, you're on my mind
Thinking about you all the time
I can't sleep no matter what I do
I just keep on thinking 'bout you

Why do I feel this way
When I know you have someone
That you're seeing in each and everyday
Should I played this game of just being your friend
When I know that's not where I want to end

How could this feel be wrong when the feeling is strong
Tearing me apart, I feel it my heart

(Repeat Chorus 2x)

No comments: