Social Icons

.

Monday, April 16, 2012

survived three weeks and still counting .. :)


This week is my 4th week of my so-called "diet". Yes, I'm on a diet and I don't know until when will I be determined to continue what I have started. My goal is just to loose some weight and fats not really to be sexy or something. I don't want to rush things so I'm taking it slow. As I've always said, diet does not mean skipping meal. It's been three weeks ago since I started to lessen my rice intake, I only eat rice during lunch then two slices of wheat bread for my dinner. This part is really hard for me, because I'm really a rice person. But then, this past few days I got used to it, in fact I often loose my appetite in eating too much rice during lunch.

Gardenia Wheat Bread for my dinner .. :)

I'm glad to say that I succeeded. I already loose some weights and fats after three weeks. Most of my officemates noticed it even those who doesn't know that I am on diet. My tummy is a little smaller now compared before that I almost look like a 3 months-pregnant woman. My pants doesn't fit to me now.

I hope I could be as determined as I started so that I could continue this for the succeeding months. :)

No comments: