Social Icons

.

Monday, April 30, 2012

thanks to facebook ..

If there's a person whom I considered as my bestfriend during my elementary days, that would be Marianne. I can't remember exactly what grade are we in that time, maybe it's either grade four or five. Actually, we also have other friend named Fatima, we're like tres marias.

It's been years ago.. I still remember them but it never occurred in my mind to find them on Facebook. Marianne added me on Facebook last night. As I saw her name, I instantly remembered her, it's like old memories that we're together came flashing on my mind. We chatted and exchanged numbers. I've learned that she's been married for four years but she doesn't have kids yet. We've sent also a friend request to Fatima and I hope she will accept it soon. I'm so excited to hear from her too. We're planning to meet again.

I wanted to put a picture of us when we're just a kid, but I couldn't find one. I wish I already had a camera phone back then.. :(

I'm so excited to see you guys soon!.. :D

No comments: