Social Icons

.

Monday, April 30, 2012

my circle of friends

It's good that you have lots of friends but I think the disadvantage about it is that you don't know how will you divide your time for all of them when each of them wants to go out with you and have some bonding time. Besides, going out out every now and then means " expenses " .. I can't afford to loose my everyday allowance to work if I would go out frequently.


normie and me
closed friend from my previous work @ SPI


closed friends from wave 18c Accenture
jayan, mariz and pia

ken and elehm
Accenture friends

Accenture friends
elehm, amie, pia, diane and chamsy



tyne and me in Bagiuo City
she's my friend from my previous work @ LET'S FACE IT

daisy, sheila, weng & michelle
my college friends



daisy and aimee, my best buddies during my college days


lhen and apple
high school friends


my bestfriend Lea when I was in 1st year high school


Please don't get me wrong. I missed you all guys. Promise I'll find time to have some bonding with each of you .. SOON !.. :D





No comments: