Social Icons

.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Construction during Christmas Season



Twenty days to go and it’s Christmas day. Christmas decorations are everywhere. People are busy rushing for Christmas shopping. That’s the usual things we observed during this season and that’s reasonable. What I don’t understand is that why does road construction is also everywhere during this month when they knew that this is also the season that most of the people are busy. When in fact they have lots of time to do that instead and not during “ber” months. I know, it’s not that easy and it’s not just the time factor on when should be road construction should be done, there’s the budget from the government, etc. It just that I noticed it’s always like that yearly. I don’t know why, it’s like they telling the people that it’s their gift, that they are giving this big favor to us and soon it’s us  who will benefit to that. Still, I don’t get it!

It pisses me off every time I saw the sign “SORRY FOR THE INCOVENIENCE. ROAD IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION”. Well, they should be sorry! Everyday I am experiencing traffic along San Andres Bukid because of that road construction. Didn’t they know how much delay it causes not just to me but to all people going that way everyday? Haaaays… 

No comments: