Social Icons

.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

papa's laughter .. :D


My father is a very serious person. He seldom laugh, it’s like laughing cost too much for him. There are times when all of us are laughing too loud and almost having stomach ache for laughing while watching some comedy movie or TV show, then there he is just sitting quietly at the side with no expression on his face even a slight.

That’s why whenever we saw him laugh or even smile, that’s really SOMETHING to us!.. :D because it’s very unusual. It’s a great feeling seeing him like that. It makes me really happy. I know my other siblings would say that too.

I remember just the other day I caught him laughing because of my nieces and nephew. Chezka (my older brother’s 2 year old daughter) was trying to fit herself beside my mom who’s already carrying JM (my brother’s 6 month old son), then there at the other side was Ashley (my sister’s 5 year old daughter) who’s having a little tantrum because of jealousy with her younger cousins. Imagine the three of them wanting my mom’s attention, all of them being so close to my mom and such a lola’s baby. Then, my brother started playing with them and taking pictures with the three of them especially Chezka. Chezka was enjoying the moment, making poses and hugging JM at the same time. My mom was also laughing out loud because of Chezka while JM was already crying due to irritation from too much hugging. I wish I had a camera or we have a CCTV cam to capture those rare moments of papa’s laughing.

** I can’t find any pictures of papa smiling.. :( I forgot he’s not fond of picture taking. KJ!!.. hehe .. 


No comments: