Social Icons

.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

out little "drama queen".. awwww ..



It breaks my heart as I saw her crying silently after she spoke with my sister over the phone. I don’t know how will I console her, I’m not good at it. I wish my goodnight kiss to her helps her even in a slight way.

My sister works as a field researcher/interviewer that’s why most of the time she was away from home. Her daughter Ashley was always left at home with my mother. She was such an emotional child, she easily cries about little things even from watching teleseryes or just because of her crazy imaginations. We made fun of her because of that by calling her as “drama queen”.

But seeing her crying silently a while ago is not funny. She misses her mom so much and she’s not used to sleep at night with no one beside her.

2 comments:

Winter Glaze said...

hi grace!wawa nmn ashley......tagal ko n di naupdate blog ko, so ngaun ko lng dn nkita blog mo:) happy for ur still into this and sipag mo!hehehe...:)

gracie said...

libangan dn .. alam mo na .. hehe .. thanks!.. :)

naawa nga q nun .. emo ang mode nya ngaun wala c ate .. hehe ..