Social Icons

.

Monday, November 19, 2012

an ending called forever


It was 2008 when the film Twilight first hit the big screen. I could still remember I don’t even have a slightest idea about the movie nor the book when I watched it. I was in a friend’s house that time when they decided to watch that movie. The first time I watched it, I was totally hooked up with the story. I was intrigued and excited to know more about the whole series. From then on, I started waiting impatiently like any other twilight fans for the next sequels. I also started reading the novel itself from book 1: Twilight up to the last book Breaking Dawn. I tried to collect the complete series but I failed because I was also collecting some other books that time. The only book I bought for my own collection was the Eclipse and the rest was read thru e-books. I was never disappointed from the very start with the film adaptation of the novel which is the most common problem or challenge of film adaptations of novels due to great comparison of some readers and critics, maybe because I was one of those typical avid fans of Twilight Saga. I am definitely a loyal supporter of the original love team (main characters) Edward and Bella.  Although, I admit Jacob is hotter than Edward from the movie and his character plays a great role through the whole series.

Even though I already read the book and somehow knew how will the story goes before watching every part of the movie, still it’s a different feeling and I was all excited every time it hits in the cinema. 






Watching the last installment of the movie Breaking Dawn was a superb experience. Once again, I didn’t get disappointed and the ending of the movie was well justified. My emotions was at it’s peak while watching it, especially to the scene that Carlisle died because of his outrage when Alice was about to kill by the Volturi Guardians. I almost cried and wanted to scream hysterically that moment, I can’t accept that it would end that way, that my loved characters was being killed one by one. Then all of sudden, it was just an amazing and unpredictable twist of the movie after all. All the scenes in the battle between the Cullens coven and Volturi which made my heart sank and beat fast was all a part of the vision of Alice saw by Aro when he held her hand, visions which may happen that moment if Aro didn’t change his mind to punish the Cullens about the existence of Renesmee. Of course Aro didn’t want his death. Oh my!.. What a trick!.. I would be crying up until now and still mourning about the awful deaths of the characters I loved so much if that would be the case and I think I wouldn’t get over by it forever. 



I’ve been a fan of it for four years. Haaays.. I will surely miss Twilight, the story and all the characters! :(( 



 A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
Official Soundtrack of Breaking Dawn

LSS. Mode..
“heart beats fast colors and promises, how to be brave, how can I love when I’m afraid to fall but watching you stand alone all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.. one step closer.. I have died everyday waiting for you, darlin’ don’t be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I’ll love you for a thousand more..”




No comments: