Social Icons

.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

oh no!.. skin allergy attack again!..


I was reading a blog when suddenly I felt something itchy all over my skin and I can’t stop myself from scratching it. Then I realized it’s all because of the “tuyo” or dried fish I‘ve eaten a while ago. haaaayss…

It’s been like years since the last time I ate “tuyo”. I saw it in the frying pan when I arrived at home. The smell was so tempting that I really wanted to eat immediately the moment I took the lid of the pan to check what’s inside. Plus I found some sliced tomatoes dip in spicy soy sauce. Oh my gosh!.. Then that’s it I gave in. I ate a little, just one piece of it. After an hour or so, that’s when I felt that itchiness. I thought it’s because of my bed sheet that I haven’t changed yet for a week now but when I went to the bathroom, I was shocked to see those reddish skin rashes all over my skin. :(

As far as I remembered, the last time I have skin allergy was during my college days when I ate something malansa like fish, seafoods, chicken and egg or during cold weather. After so many years that I haven’t skin allergy attack, I thought I was over it. Now, I guess I have to refrain from eating those food again.. even just for a while!.. I hate it!

No comments: