Social Icons

.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Team Leo-April Team Building

My Skill 2 Family – Team Leo-April Team Building

Smooth Escape Garden Resort – Binangonan, Rizal

Whew!.. I almost missed this one. Thanks to my friends who insisted me to come along despite of my hesitation. We had our team building last Saturday night on the very same day I had my 1st day menstrual period. How cool is that?! thanks to having dysmenorrhea during 1st days, it sucks!! Anyway, that morning I texted right away my friends that I won’t be able to come in our team building due to that reason but they insisted me to still go. Despite of not feeling well that day, I ended up going there with them and I’m glad I did. I just brought some medicines and sanitary napkins. Although, there are some few moments I felt menstrual cramps, I still managed to enjoy the whole night despite of activity limitations like I won’t be able to swim with them in the pool. I chose to enjoy that night instead of staying in my bed at home. ^_^




No comments: