Social Icons

.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Young at Heart! Not by age!.. :P




I think everyone is excited on their own birthdays. Me?.. I guess not! I don’t know maybe it’s because of the “age” thing and expenses to be made, because when you’re all grown up, it’s the other way around it’s not you who is being treated, it’s you who’s going to treat those people around that are close to you, that includes family and friends/work colleagues. Imagine how much will that cost. Hehehe .. It’s just me being thrifty because of the goals I made this last quarter of the year.

By the way, I am turning 27 this coming 29th of November, just a few days to go. Whew! I’m a little pressured somehow. I don’t know!.. 27 and I still can’t believe it. Hehehe .. I guess, I always feel young all these years.

Anyway, during my birthday I usually think of how does my last year passed. Reminiscing all the things I’ve done. Thinking and looking forward to another year GOD has given to me. I also noticed that during my birthday I am getting a little dramatic and emotional. I don’t know, maybe it’s my childish side. Like I don’t post my birth date in my facebook account because I don’t want to be greeted just because they did remember it because of the notification on facebook. I don’t need lots of greeters on facebook, I would appreciate it even a few greeters just because they remember my birthday, they value me and they don’t neglect of me having them.

I filed a vacation leave on the 29th and 30th of November. I don’t know yet what will I do on those days considering that’s my birthday. I’m still thinking of that as of now.


No comments: