Social Icons

.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Christmas Song Playlist


Today is 5th of November, 49 days to go before Christmas and I am searching over the internet for the best Christmas songs to download a while ago. ^_^

Here is the list of Christmas Songs I downloaded.

·         All I Want for Christmas is You – Mariah Carey
·         Joy to the World – Mariah Carey
·         Last Christmas – Taylor Swift
·         Walking in a Winter Wonderland
·         A Perfect Christmas – Jose Mari Chan
·         Christmas in our Hearts – Jose Mari Chan
·         Mary’s Boy Child – Jose Mari Chan
·         Happy Christmas (War is Over) – Charice
·         It’s Christmas All over the World – Sheena Easton
·         Sana Ngayong Pasko – Ariel Rivera
·         Bro, Ikaw ang Star ng Pasko – ABS-CBN All Star Cast (2009 Christmas Station ID)
·         Sa Araw ng Pasko – ABS-CBN All Star Cast


Thanks to my FB friends who suggested those songs. I’m still thinking for more Christmas songs to add to my playlist. ^_^



No comments: