Social Icons

.

Monday, March 15, 2010

It will be over soon..

This time I have to pretend to everyone else that I’m okay. I don’t wanna see the disappointment and pity from their eyes, I can’t bare it anymore. I’m already hurting inside. For now, I just want them to believe that I’m happy just like few weeks ago. I feel tired. I want to go to places I’ve never been, far from here, far from people I knew so that I would never have to answer their questions what happened. I’m tired of explaining myself. Wish I could runaway from this reality but I can’t. I know this would be over soon. I’m just having a hard time to accept things, I only have good memories to remember maybe that’s why.

I don’t know how would I appreciate again watching fireworks display just like I used to, for I know I will just remember those times. I tried to drive my mind to other things this past weekend but to no avail. I look fine but I know I’m not. I’ve watched three different movies at home then I went to the mall with my niece, have fun with her, bought some stuff and ate whatever we want.

“never say goodbye when u still want to try, never give up when u still feel can take it”

This quote was sent to me by someone but this doesn’t apply to me anymore, there’s no use for trying now. I know when to still go on and I know when to stop, even if it hurts.

It will be over soon, I know.

No comments: