Social Icons

.

Monday, March 8, 2010

paid for nothing..

This day was no different at all with some other days that passed here in the office. I arrived here with nothing to do for the whole afternoon except with answering some phone calls. My boss is out of the office which means there’s really nothing to do. I was feeling sleepy all day, I encourage myself to do some stuff like organizing my files just to ease the groggy feeling. When I don’t have something else to do, I started reading some e-book filed in my computer, but I didn’t manage to continue reading, it just making me feel more sleepy. Then from reading I shifted my attention to surfing in the internet, checking my facebook account and email every now and then, waiting for the response from my friend. That’s what I did the whole afternoon, I just stop during break time of course and when somebody enters our department. Now that I’m tired especially my eyes, I refrain for a little while from surfing. I ended up writing something to post here in my blog.


Maybe for some people, they would say why am I complaining, instead I should be thankful because I am being paid here for nothing and I’m not obliged to do something and get tired. But the thing is, I feel that my time is wasted, I am wasted. I’m just stuck here in the office doing nothing.. learning nothing. I can’t blame anyone here, it’s just that our work load here in our department is occasionally. But I always wanted something to do, something that I enjoy and feel satisfied. When will be the time that I’ll be complaining no more with regards to my work?..

No comments: