Social Icons

.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

my weekend..

I have to travel alone from Manila to Balibago, Sta.rosa Laguna. My friend and I were supposed to meet somewhere to get her things from her previous boarding house and to spend weekend with her in Laguna. But she was too sleepy that morning, since I don’t have anything to do for the weekend and everything is set, I agree to travel alone although I really don’t know the place. She just picked me up on the Balibago Bus Terminal Station. Traveling alone was not really my type, I’m always afraid to get lost.. hehehe.. a very childish manner in my age now. Anyway, travel from Manila to Balibago Sta.rosa Laguna was a very short travel, I think it was just one and a half hours travel. Although, my friend assured me that Balibago Bus Terminal Station will be the last destination and all passengers will get out of the bus the moment I’ll arrive there, and that I don’t have to worry that I might end somewhere else, still, I can’t help myself worry during the whole travel. I can’t even have a short nap during the travel though I felt sleepy that morning. I remember, I can’t stop myself asking the lady beside me whether where are we whenever there’s a lot of passengers getting out of the bus. I was relieved when the bus arrived in the terminal, I also have to ask the other passenger if it was really the Balibago Terminal Station. From the terminal, I proceeded to the Jollibee nearby to wait for my friend there. I started to become impatient as the minute goes by, I have to call her every now and then though she said it will just took her 5-10 minutes to arrived there from her apartment. I hate being stranded alone in a place I didn’t know.


When my friend arrived to pick me up, we proceeded to the grocery nearby to buy some stuff and food for the whole day. We were able to talk different things while inside the grocery buying what we need. It’s been a long time since the last time we saw each other but in spite of that it seems that we haven’t seen each other in a long time and trying to catch things. Our talks and laughs when were together seems so normal and nothings change. And I’m glad about it. I cooked pork sinigang for our dinner while she cleaned the house. It’s great working with your friend in a house. Every now and then, she will go to the kitchen and try to taste what I’m cooking. In our home, it’s very often for me to cook since I don’t have much time to do such chores because of my work but I knew how to cook and I’m confident it would be a success. ^_^


Honestly, it’s my idea to cook our dinner. Actually, the budget saving reason behind that cooking was just a secondary reason to me. The main reason why I insist cooking our dinner is because of the thought that my boyfriend will arrive that night. Hehehe.. I just want to prepare food for him. Although, it’s not the romantic type of dinner that everyone may think of, because we’re with my friend in her apartment, but I’m just glad doing such things for him. Part of me still believes in the saying that “ the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”.. ^_^ Just as I assume, it was a success, the food was great according to them.


My weekend was great, I was able to have my bonding moment together with my friend and boyfriend at the same time. I hope it would happen again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet... hehhehee
i cooked once for my bf... pero it was a disaster! You know, i don't how to cook. He wants me to cook beef steak. So, I went to the supermarket and bought all the ingredients. I started cooking kaya lng instead na steak naging adobo... ang tigas pa. Na-appreciate nmn nya dahil kinain pa din nya... masarap nmn daw... pero gang ngaun pinapraktis ko p din lutuin un...
un lng... hehehhe

gracie said...

sweet ba?.. hehehe...
beef steak nging adobo?..hehehe naimagine q.. ngshare p nga kmi sa isang plate.. hehehe.. niloloko q nga sv q napipilitan lng ata xa kainin ung niluto q, wag n kako xa kumain.. hehehe.. natatawa xa skin..
ang sarap nget ng feeling na aq ung ngprepare ng food nya.. 1st time q ginawa un sa isang guy.. hehehe