Social Icons

.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

whatever!..


Sometimes, when you thought that you finally decided to accept things to be over, then after an instance things happened beyond our control and try to change our mind. I believe everything happens for a reason, no matter what’s the reason behind it, I don’t care anymore. All I know now is that I don’t want to deprive myself from one thing where I’ll be happy, whatever the consequence I may face from it.

Compromise. I hate to compromise in everything but sometimes, you don’t have a choice if you really want something. It is as if I am giving up a part of what I really want and just accepting that fact of receiving too little of it. They say it is a mutual acceptance from both party, but how can you say it if you know that deep within each of you, neither of you gets what you want. Anyway, it’s better this way than nothing at all.

Patience is a virtue. I know myself for not having a long patience. I’m always having a hard time to control my emotions, most of the time, I find myself bursting out what I feel and worst is saying the things that should be remain unspoken. Then realizing that I shouldn’t have said those words because it’s just making things complicated. I wish I was able to endure no matter how difficult circumstances are, without feeling of annoyance or acting in a negative way.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, whatever!
hehehhe...
hey! i miss chatting with you...:(

gracie said...

ano b un, un lng nasabi mo?..hehehe... whatever n nga!
miss q n dn..